If you have older doors in your home, replacing them would be a wise investment. The best locks in the world will not be efficient if the door is poor quality. All exterior doors should be solid-core doors with heavy-duty dead bolts installed in a sturdy frame with long screws so they can't be kicked open. Also, when choosing to install a security or storm door safety is not compromised when the entrance door is opened to greet visitors or take advantage of nice climate. Security door Manufacturers & Suppliers.
We offer home security doors, variety of high security door locks. Our technicians help you for new door installation. They can help you determine what you need. We provide range of high security doors for home security and commercial security.
In a few easy steps you can have a new door installed
- Door Selection: you may already have a door purchased that just needs installation or you may choose to purchase from the extensive selection of reputable brands. Our warehouse is conveniently located in the Boston area!
- In-Home measurement: For an exterior door, our technician will inspect your existing door, frame, threshold and surrounding wall to make sure your new door will work properly for years to come. After the inspection and measurement, we will call you with the final cost
- Professional Installation: A time will be set at your leisure for a technician to install your new door. The technician will deliver your new door (if purchased from New England Locks) and bring all necessary equipment to your home.
By choosing New England Locks You will have the peace of mind that only comes from knowing the job was done right
Door Jamb Armor
Remember that you can have that best lock in the world but without taking the right security measurements to protect the door and the door frame burglars can easily use force or mechanical tools such as a crowbar to get access to your premises.
An effective way to increase the security of your doors or to repair a broken door jamb and help prevent an existing door from being kicked in is by using: Five steel sleeves slide over the existing door jamb, essentially turning a wooden frame into a steel frame, hinge shields that reinforce the top and the bottom hinges and two piece door shield set (one for the deadbolt and knob). All Pieces work together to reinforce all the weak points on an entry door, they completely altered the level of security and make it very hard if not impossible to use force and break in to your home or place of business.
Windows Security and Security Bars:
If you locked yourself out of your house, would you be able to get in through a window?
Very few windows are manufactured with security as the main consideration. Most windows are designed for aesthetics and energy efficiency. Basement windows are extremely vulnerable and offer virtually no resistance to forced entry. At New England Locks security is our business. Our technicians can add secondary blocking devices in order to prevent sliding them from the outside.
Let New England Locks help you sleep better at night knowing your loved ones are safe. Contact us for window security locks and window safety locks. We provide secure windows, security bars and window locks for home security and commercial security.
Property crime in Boston, MA is 1.07 times the national Average!
Door & Window Hardware
- Commercial Kick Plates
- Armor Plate – used on doors subject to marring or damage from carts, trucks, etc.
- Kick Plate – used on doors subject to marring or damage from foot traffic.
- Mop Plate – used on doors subject to marring or damage during cleaning operations.
- Push Plates
- Wrap Around Plats
- Hole Filler Plates
- Reinforcement plates
- Latch Protectors Plates: Security Strikers, Floor Stops, Lock Guards
- Vandal Resistant Trims
- Wall Stops
- Door Chains
- Security window Bolts
- Side Window Locks
- Door Viewers
- Door Hinges
- Door Knockers